Center States Tai Chi Chuan
25th Annual Arizona Retreat
March 31 - April 3, 2021
Spirit in the Desert Retreat Center
The retreat will begin with evening supper Wednesday, March 31, and end after lunch Saturday, April 3.
Spirit in The Desert Retreat Center, Carefree, Arizona, just north of Scottsdale. Spirit in the Desert website
Airport Transportation Options
Correction and refinement of Cheng Man-ching's 37-posture tai chi chuan form and push hands (tui sho) will be led by Kim Kanzelberger, a student of Ben Lo, who has over 40 years experience.
- Opening Form: 7:30 - 8:00 am
- Form Correction & Refinement: 9:30 - 11:30 am, 3:00 - 4:00 pm, and 7:00 - 7:30 pm
- Push Hands: 4:00 - 5:00 pm
- Open Practice: 7:30 pm . . .
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights. Single and double rooms with linens provided.
Availability of single rooms is very limited - first come, first serve.
Wednesday (1), Thursday (3), Friday (3), Saturday (2). The first meal is dinner on Wenesday (6:00 pm).
$740 (double occupancy)
$895 (single occupancy) Note: before you send in a registration, please contact us to see if there are any singles available
- Initial deposit due November 30, 2020: $240 (Double) / $395 (Single) - Send in your initial deposit early to ensure a space.
- $250 due January 15, 2021
- $250 due March 1, 2021
- Zelle: email@example.com or 816-531-0065 (No fee)
- Checks payable to: Center States Tai Chi Chuan; mail to: Kim Kanzelberger, 5800 Lowell Rd, Merriam, KS 66202
- Credit Cards (MC, Visa, Discover) accepted by phone (816-531-0065), subject to a 3.5% transaction fee
Items to bring
Alarm clock, swimming suit, and special food/drink
Arizona Retreat Registration