Center States Tai Chi Chuan
26th Annual Arizona Retreat
One Day Longer!!
March 25 - 29, 2024
Spirit in the Desert Retreat Center
The retreat will begin with evening supper Monday, March 25, and end after lunch Friday, March 29.
Spirit in The Desert Retreat Center, Carefree, Arizona, just north of Scottsdale. Spirit in the Desert website
Airport Transportation Options
Correction and refinement of Cheng Man-ching's 37-posture tai chi chuan form and push hands (tui sho) will be led by Kim Kanzelberger, a student of Ben Lo, who has over 40 years experience.
- Opening Form: 7:30 - 8:00 am
- Form Correction & Refinement: 9:30 - 11:30 am, 3:00 - 4:00 pm, and 7:00 - 7:30 pm
- Push Hands: 4:00 - 5:00 pm
- Open Practice: 7:30 pm . . .
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. Single and double rooms with linens provided.
Availability of single rooms is very limited - first come, first serve.
Monday (1), Tuesday (3), Wednesday (3), Thursday (3), Friday (2). The first meal is dinner on Monday (6:00 pm).
$1,250 (double occupancy)
$1,395 (single occupancy) Note: before you send in a registration, please contact us to see if there are any singles available
- Initial deposit: $250 (Double) / $395 (Single) - non-refundable after December 15, 2023.
- $500 due by January 1, 2024 non-refundable after due date
- $500 due by February 1, 2024 non-refundable after due date
- Zelle: firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-531-0065 (No fee)
- Venmo: @CSTCC, subject to a 2% transaction fee
- Checks payable to: Kim Kanzelberger; mail to: Kim Kanzelberger, 5617 Beverly Avenue, Mission, KS 66202
- Credit Cards (MC, Visa, Discover) accepted by phone (816-531-0065), subject to a 3.5% transaction fee
- Please do not use PayPal for this event
Items to bring
Alarm clock, swimming suit, and special food/drink
Retreat Shirts coming soon!
Arizona Retreat Registration Form