Center States Tai Chi Chuan
25th Annual Arizona Retreat
March 27 - 30, 2023
Spirit in the Desert Retreat Center
The retreat will begin with evening supper Monday, March 27, and end after lunch Thursday, March 30.
Spirit in The Desert Retreat Center, Carefree, Arizona, just north of Scottsdale. Spirit in the Desert website
Airport Transportation Options
Correction and refinement of Cheng Man-ching's 37-posture tai chi chuan form and push hands (tui sho) will be led by Kim Kanzelberger, a student of Ben Lo, who has over 40 years experience.
- Opening Form: 7:30 - 8:00 am
- Form Correction & Refinement: 9:30 - 11:30 am, 3:00 - 4:00 pm, and 7:00 - 7:30 pm
- Push Hands: 4:00 - 5:00 pm
- Open Practice: 7:30 pm . . .
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Single and double rooms with linens provided.
Availability of single rooms is very limited - first come, first serve.
Monday (1), Tuesday (3), Wednesday (3), Thursday (2). The first meal is dinner on Monday (6:00 pm).
$825 (double occupancy)
$995 (single occupancy) Note: before you send in a registration, please contact us to see if there are any singles available
- Initial deposit: $225 (Double) / $395 (Single) - non-refundable after December 15, 2022.
- $300 due by January 1, 2023 non-refundable after due date
- $300 due by February 1, 2023 non-refundable after due date
- Zelle: email@example.com or 816-531-0065 (No fee)
- Checks payable to: Kim Kanzelberger; mail to: Kim Kanzelberger, 8101 Carter Street, Apt. 2107, Overland Park, KS 66204
- Credit Cards (MC, Visa, Discover) accepted by phone (816-531-0065), subject to a 3.5% transaction fee
- Please do not use PayPal or Venmo for this event
Items to bring
Alarm clock, swimming suit, and special food/drink
Arizona Retreat Registration