Center States Tai Chi Chuan
17th Annual Colorado Camp
August 1 - 6, 2022
Shadowcliff Mountain Sanctuary
Grand Lake, Colorado
The retreat will begin with evening supper Monday, August 1, and end after lunch Saturday, August 6.
Shadowcliff Mountain Sanctuary, Grand Lake, Colorado, is 100 miles northeast of Denver and just south of Rocky Mountain National Park. Shadowcliff website
Correction and refinement of Cheng Man-ching's 37-posture tai chi chuan form and push hands (tui sho) will be led by Kim Kanzelberger, a student of Ben Lo, who has over 40 years experience.
- Opening Form: 7:00 - 7:30 am
- Form Correction & Refinement: 9:30 - 11:30 am, 3:00 - 4:00 pm, and 7:00 - 7:30 pm
- Push Hands: 4:00 - 5:00 pm
- Open Practice: 7:30 pm . . .
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights. Single and double rooms with linens provided. Singles are limited (first come, first serve).
Monday (1), Tuesday (3), Wednesday (3), Thursday (3), Friday (3), Saturday (2). The first meal is dinner on Monday (6:00 pm).
$975 (double occupancy)
$1,295 (single occupancy, very limited)
- Initial deposit of $275 ($595 for a single) due by April 1, 2022. Send in your initial deposit early to ensure a space.
- $350 due by May 1, 2022
- $350 due by June 15, 2022
- Zelle: email@example.com or 816-531-0065
- Checks payable to: Center States Tai Chi Chuan; mail to: Kim Kanzelberger, 5800 Lowell Rd, Merriam, KS 66202
- Credit Cards (MC, Visa, Discover) accepted by phone (816-531-0065), subject to a 3.5% transaction fee
Items to bring
Alarm clock, flashlight, insect repellent, sunscreen, hiking shoes
Colorado Camp Registration