Center States Tai Chi Chuan
16th Annual Summer Camp
August 5 - 10, 2019
Shadowcliff Mountain Sanctuary
Grand Lake, Colorado
The retreat will begin with evening supper Monday, August 5, and end after lunch Saturday, August 10.
Shadowcliff Mountain Sanctuary, Grand Lake, Colorado, is 100 miles northeast of Denver and just south of Rocky Mountain National Park. Shadowcliff website
Correction and refinement of Cheng Man-ching's 37-posture tai chi chuan form and push hands (tui sho) will be led by Kim Kanzelberger, a student of Ben Lo, who has over 40 years experience.
- Opening Form: 7:00 - 7:30 am
- Form Correction & Refinement: 9:30 - 11:30 am, 3:00 - 4:00 pm, and 7:00 - 8:00 pm
- Push Hands: 4:00 - 5:00 pm
- Open Practice: 8:00 pm . . .
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights. Double rooms with linens provided. Some singles are available, but very limited.
Monday (1), Tuesday (3), Wednesday (3), Thursday (3), Friday (3), Saturday (2). The first meal is dinner on Monday (6:00 pm).
$945 (double occupancy)
$1,165 (single occupancy, very limited)
- Initial deposit of $345 ($565 for a single) due April 1, 2019. Send in your initial deposit early to ensure a space.
- $300 due May 1, 2019
- $300 due June 15, 2019
- Zelle: email@example.com or 816-531-0065
- Checks payable to: Center States Tai Chi Chuan; mail to: Kim Kanzelberger, 5800 Lowell Rd, Merriam, KS 66202
- Credit Cards (MC, Visa, Discover) accepted by phone (816-531-0065), subject to a 3.5% transaction fee
Items to bring
Alarm clock, flashlight, insect repellent, sunscreen, hiking shoes
Colorado Camp Registration