Center States Tai Chi Chuan
18th Annual Colorado Camp
July 31 - August 5, 2023
Shadowcliff Mountain Sanctuary
Grand Lake, Colorado
The retreat will begin with evening supper Monday, July 31, and end after lunch Saturday, August 5.
Shadowcliff Mountain Sanctuary, Grand Lake, Colorado, is 100 miles northeast of Denver and just south of Rocky Mountain National Park. Shadowcliff website
Correction and refinement of Cheng Man-ching's 37-posture tai chi chuan form and push hands (tui sho) will be led by Kim Kanzelberger, a student of Ben Lo, who has over 40 years experience.
- Opening Form: 7:30 - 8:00 am
- Form Correction & Refinement: 10:00 am - 12:00 noon, 3:00 - 4:00 pm, and 7:00 - 7:30 pm
- Push Hands: 4:00 - 5:00 pm
- Open Practice: 7:30 pm . . .
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights. Single and double rooms with linens provided. Singles are limited (first come, first serve).
Monday (1), Tuesday (3), Wednesday (3), Thursday (3), Friday (3), Saturday (2). The first meal is dinner on Monday (6:00 pm).
$1075 (double occupancy)
$1,395 (single occupancy)
- Initial deposit of $495 for a single; $175 for a double. Send in your initial deposit early to ensure a space.
- $450 due by May 1, 2023
- $450 due by June 15, 2023
- Zelle: firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-531-0065
- Checks payable to: Kim Kanzelberger; Mail to: 8101 Carter Street, Apt. 2107, Overland Park, KS 66204.
- Credit Cards (MC, Visa, Discover) accepted by phone (816-531-0065), subject to a 3.5% transaction fee
Items to bring
Insect repellent, sunscreen, hiking shoes, rain gear
Colorado Camp Registration